Mini Composite AV/CVBS to HDMI HD Video Converter 720p/ 1080p (3RCA to HDMI)
The MINI AV2HDMI converter is a universal converter for analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60Hz) output. It can transfer AV (CVBS) composite video signal and FL/FR stereo audio signal to HDMI digital signal. It can upscale analog video signal from DVD input source to digital HDMI output, up tp 720P or 1080P. analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10 bits maximal 162MSPS sampling, black/white level expansion, blue stretch, auto-detect and auto-convert the composite single to 1080p (60Hz) output. Making video come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic HD visuals available.
How to use:
This AV2HDMI converter can be used to DVD/ DVR/ game system with RCA outputs and HDTV/ HDMI monitor/ Projector.
- Simply plug standard composite AV cables (yellow, red, and white) into the converter input ports of the converter
- Connect HDMI cable from the converter to your HDTV/ HDMI monitor
- Enjoy a high-resolution picture quality with this little device!
This converter works great with either 720p or 1080p TVs, and the output mode is easily selectable with a switch on the device. This converter's advanced processing IC allows you to get the clearest picture quality possible with optimal color and detail reproduction. Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output, providing an all-digital, one-cable solution to your HDTV or monitor
- No need to install drivers, portable, fiexible, plug and play
- Low power, no need Power supply
- Output the audio synchronization with video
- High bandwidth capability support 1920x1080 @60Hz
- Input ports: 1x RCA (yellow, white, red)
- Output ports: 1xHDMI
- Dimensions(mm): 66(D)x55(W)x24(H)
- weight: 45.5 g
- Composite input: PAL, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N
- HDMI output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
What's in the box?
MINI AV2HDMI converter x1
We Also Recommend